Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Can't Is a Very Very Bad Word

I love reading about success stories in the independent music business, especially ones that empower and motivate. Here's a guy who does children's music, does over 200 shows a year and nets six figures doing something he loves. Not 2 mention, he was nominated for a grammy. Courtesy of IndieMusician, U can read all about Zak Morgan, in his very own words, right here.

He stresses the power of making up in your mind that you can accomplish everything U set out to. "Can't" is a very negative and very powerful word. I think I'm going to stop using it altogether.

On a good note, I could very well have found a management company to work with! I'll let U know more about that as details unfold!

"I've got me a world full of YES!" - Renee Zellweger (Chesney) as Roxie Hart in Chicago

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home